Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Todays Topic: ME!!!

Hi readers!! (some of whom are reading this from Russia). Anyway, it has just now become apparent to me that you guys know almost nothing about me. So this post is all about me! For anyone who thought I was any older or younger, I am twelve years young. In case anyone out there is really dumb or just hasn't read enough to know this, I am a girl. God, that sounded idiotic. Heres a list of my favs: Animal: Cat, panda, maybe beluga whale, (this could go on forever) Color: Tangerine, Lime green Acessory: Pink hipster glasses with black hearts Store: Rue 21 Game: Minecraft Food:Grilled pizza <3 Song:Girl on Fire Activity: BLOGGING!!!! Who are my friends? Well, on google plus my friend is Holly Reed, but not on g+ my BFFs are: Aurora, Madi, Chloe, Pyper, Tahvia, Gwen, and Lexi B. Favorite sayings? Keep your head up princess, your tiara is falling Hakuna Matata beYOUtiful Well, thats all I wanted to say! Hakuna Matata! -Aussie

No comments:

Post a Comment