Friday, April 12, 2013

My bucket list

Sup readers! Today I will just be talking a little bit about my non-recorded bucket list. Safety warning: This Bucket List May Make You Feel A Sense Of Extreme Awesomeness. So here it is:
My bucket list:
-Play messy twister (with paint on every dot)
-Use a funny fake name at starbucks (ex. Harry Styles, Katniss Everdeen, etc.)
-Have a paint fight
-Bring a burrito into a movie theater and buy it a movie ticket
-Dip dye my hair
-Put vanilla pudding in a mayo jar and eat in public
-Yell "Andy's coming!" in front of the toy story characters (they will stop what they're doing and drop)
-Have a viral youtube video
Well, that's it. You are welcome to steal any of these for your own use. But don't close down that browser yet. I want to blab to you about my new favorite store. Rue 21!! I don't actually have much to say just a picture. But enjoy! Hakuna Matata! -Aussie

No comments:

Post a Comment