Thursday, April 18, 2013

Beating Minecraft

Hello dear readers! I bet you all read the title and are like, what the heck? So, as any xbox minecraft player will know, minecraft was recently updated. There's now the End. And I know that in a sense theres really no way to beat minecraft. But I actually went, found an End portal, and beat it. (on creative because I am a wimp). Its really an amazing thing to see. After you kill it, the Ender Dragon explodes, purple light coming out from it every way. And of course theres the dragon egg, on top of a portal back. I dont even know what to do with the egg, I dont think it does anything. Then theres just blue and green text scrolling up the screen saying that you have come far, claiming to be the universe. Its actually pretty cool, despite it being a ten-minute speech with stuff like "and the universe loves you because you are love". Before you go, heres some funny pics.Well, thats all for today. Hakuna Matata! -Aussie





No comments:

Post a Comment