Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hilarious video alert!

In case you haven't seen it yet, tobuscus's password rant video on youtube just may be the funniest tobuscus video yet. Probably some of you right now are going "what the heck is a rant this lady is crazy" but I will explain.A rant is when someone goes on their webcam and complains about something for like 2 minutes. In other words, it's classic American humor.I insure you, toby's password rant will keep you laughing the entire time it's playing. And the beauty of a rant is that it's true. Websites really do stuff like that, I'm glad I only have a few variations of the same password.No, I'm not telling you!Anyway, you should totally check it out. Comment if you're even reading this! -Aussie

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that. I typed the wrong thing. What I said was:
    Isn't that hilarious? Iv'e watched it mabey five times.

    ReplyDelete