Thursday, January 3, 2013

Daily Blog #1

Yep, you heard me, I'm starting a daily blog. This is a new thing for me so bear with me. Anyway, today I went to school for the first time since winter break, because yesterday I was sick. As usual, Rockeye was really jerky to me. Rockeye, if you're reading this, I do mean you. I got out of math because our class did this object stories thing where you bring in something and they take a bunch of pictures of it and I wasn't there yesterday so I did it today. I got really confused in band cause they were playing a bunch of notes I didn't know and for some reason the teacher had me sit with the trumpets. This has been a very long blog so I hope it wasn't a waste of your time. Comment if you even read this. -Aussie

1 comment:

  1. Read this! Check out my Blog: http://kalicokat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete