Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Daily Blog #Too lazy to check/Easter contest

Hi readers!Been checking my pageviews and it turns out someone in Europe is reading my blog. Thank you, my European viewer! Hello from America! Anyway, today I wanted to talk about a ceremony that happened in my new house. As you probably have no clue, I recently moved. My possible new stepmother, who I shall call Tanner (not her real name), kindly volunteered to do an energy cleansing on the house. After she had laid out some items on a table (a candle, a stick made of sage, and three rocks), she did a short speech about the old stuck energy that needs to be freed and replaced with new energy. Then we grabbed instruments and Tanner lit the sage stick on fire, then blew it out so it was just smoking, and we walked through the house, calling the energy out from every room. It took a long time, but it was an interesting process. I learned a lot about this tradition. That's all about that, but don't stop here. Easter is coming up, and I want to know what YOU are doing for a change. So comment below your Easter traditions, or post it on google+ and tag me into it. Some of the coolest will be mentioned in my next post. That's all for today! -Aussie

4 comments:

  1. Easter Tradition:
    Something new every year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same with us! Mind sharing this on Google+?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Sorry I missed a TON of stuff. I was in Great Wolf Lodge.

      Delete
  3. I have veiwers from Germany and England. Weird, right? Hello Europe!

    ReplyDelete